Easy Reader Books
Easy Reader Series of foreign language reading books is a good next step after Easiest Foreign Languages.
Easy Reader Series of books have certain features that make them a good next step to follow Easiest Foreign Languages:
• Easy Reader Series are books that beginners in foreign languages can actually read—almost from the very first day of beginning a new language.
• Easy Reader Series is based on the idea that the best way to learn a language is to start reading it, immediately as a beginner, and that you learn quickest simply by reading. It works, partly because English and these foreign languages share so many words and concepts.
• Each uses elementary vocabulary.
• Everything explains itself, except for a small number of definitions in the margin for new vocabulary words you may not know.
• Suitable for a brand-new beginner or advanced-beginner. A rudimentary knowledge of each language is essential to use these books, but it can be minimal.
• Feature readings that progress in difficulty to allow you to rapidly build your comprehension.
• Each book gives you confidence that you can read a foreign language.
• Additional CD-ROM contains recordings of more than twenty-five passages featured in each book [which can be used with a CD player, downloaded to an iPod or other mp3 player, or heard via computer where the text can simultaneously be viewed on screen].
• Each book begins with a story of a high school girl learning a new language. Each starts out as a very basic reader a little like ‘See Spot run, see Jane run after Spot’ kind of style of the classic English beginning reader for small children.
• The second section provides some history and culture of each country.
• The third section contains readings from the literature of each country.
• Each book keeps verb tenses to a minimum.
• No grammar lessons or vocabulary lists or verb conjugations.
“This is a great way to learn to read and to expand on your very basic knowledge of the language. You can read and try to understand everything from the context. If you need help in understanding, there is a glossary of new words.”
The available titles relevant to the Easiest Languages Series -- each with a CD:
• Easy Spanish Reader [by William T. Tardy]
• Easy French Reader [by R. de Roussy de Sales]
• Easy Italian Reader [by Riccarda Saggese]
Learning a foreign language is never EASY.
But some foreign languages are EASIER than others.
Foreign languages with many words like English are EASIEST.
Easy Spanish Reader is a book that is a good next step after Easiest Spanish.
Read Easy Spanish on this website.
Easy French Reader is a book that is a good next step after Easiest French.
Read Easy French on this website.
Easy Italian Reader is a book that is a good next step after Easiest Italian.
Read Easy Italian on this website.
BOOKSTORE for Easiest Foreign Languages offers more options.
Return to Next Steps After Easiest Foreign Languages.
Looking for something else?
Use this search feature to find it:
Easiest Languages have thousands of words similar to English, so:
“This is The Easiest Way to Begin Learning Foreign Languages.”
Helping More People Begin Foreign Languages The Easiest Way.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!