Portuguese Next Step Ten Minutes A Day
Portuguese Next Step Ten Minutes A Day, after Easiest Portuguese, is a good next step using Portuguese in 10 Minutes a Day, a foreign language instruction book.
Certain features of Portuguese in 10 Minutes a Day makes it a good next step to follow Easiest Portuguese:
• “Free Words” similar to English at the bottom of each page in groups of five.
• Explanatory paragraphs in English with some Portuguese words mixed in. This starts you reading Portuguese words in an easy way.
• “Don’t Overdo It.” So only ten minutes a day, but every day.
• Easy key words for a large Portuguese vocabulary.
• Easy system of pronunciation above each Portuguese word.
• Illustrations throughout the book.
• Portuguese words on yellow sticky labels to put on items in your house.
• Computer software CD-ROM with Portuguese flash cards and more Portuguese labels.
• Portuguese Flash cards.
• Portuguese Puzzles.
• Portuguese Quizzes.
• Only 130 pages.
The available titles relevant to the Easiest Languages Series are:
• Spanish in 10 minutes a day
• French in 10 minutes a day
• Italian in 10 minutes a day
• Portuguese in 10 minutes a day
• German in 10 minutes a day
• Norwegian in 10 minutes a day
• Inglés in 10 minutes a day
Return to Easiest Portuguese Introduction.
Looking for something else?
Use this search feature to find it:
Easiest Languages have thousands of words similar to English, so:
“This is The Easiest Way to Begin Learning Foreign Languages.”
Helping More People Begin Foreign Languages The Easiest Way.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!