After Easiest Languages, a good next step is the Ten Minutes a Day Series of foreign language instruction books, by Kristine Kershul.
TITLES IN TEN MINUTES A DAY SERIES
The available titles relevant to the Easiest Foreign Languages Series are:
• Spanish in 10 Minutes a Day
• French in 10 Minutes a Day
• Italian in 10 Minutes a Day
• Portuguese in 10 Minutes a Day
• German in 10 Minutes a Day
• Norwegian in 10 Minutes a Day
• Inglés in 10 Minutes a Day
[Also available are other titles not relevant to the Easiest Foreign Languages Series.]
FEATURES OF TEN MINUTES A DAY SERIES:
Certain features of the Ten Minutes a Day series of books make them a good next step to follow the Easiest Languages Series:
• “Free Words” similar to English at the bottom of each page in groups of five.
• Explanatory paragraphs in English with some foreign words mixed in. This starts you reading foreign words in an easy way.
• “Don’t Overdo It.” So only ten minutes a day, but every day.
• Easy key words for a large working vocabulary.
• Easy system of pronunciation above each word.
• Illustrations throughout the books.
• Foreign words on yellow sticky labels to put on items in your house.
• Computer software CD-ROM with flash cards and more labels.
• Flash cards.
• Only 130 pages each.
Below are links to the Ten Minutes a Day Series of foreign language instruction books, each with a CD:
Spanish in Ten Minutes A Day, after Easiest Spanish, is a good next step using Spanish in 10 Minutes a Day, a foreign language instruction book.
Looking for something else?
Use this search feature to find it: